We are delighted to offer for sale, this stunning recently constructed home, located in the prestigious "Lesley Grange" development, which is home to five beautiful properties. Lesley Grange, is situated in a quiet community, off the Hawthornden Road in East Belfast, which is only a short walk away from the bustling shops, cafes & restaurants in Belmont & Ballyhackamore Villages. Campbell College is also within walking distance and Lesley Grange is in the catchment area for many other leading primary, secondary & grammar schools.
Internally, this superb Gatelodge, offers spacious & modern accomodation throughout, comprising a front reception room, utility room, downstairs shower room and a bright & spacious open plan kitchen and living area, with patio doors leading to a stunning rear garden and patio area. On the first floor, there are two well appointed double bedrooms and modern shower room. The property benefits further from uPVC double glazing & GFCH.
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that this unique property has to offer.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
If you are thinking of selling, we would be delighted to provide a FREE VALUATION of your property. Our goal is to achieve the optimum sale price for your property while saving you money on fees.
VISION PROPERTY are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers – Vision Property have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with recessed lighting and porcelain tiling throughout hall & kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.84m (15' 7" x 12' 7")
Front reception room with carpet, gas fire and recessed lighting.
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- 7.65m x 5.89m (25' 1" x 19' 4")
Stunning open plan kitchen and family room with porcelain tiling, recessed lighting, underfloor heating, an excellent range of high & low level units, Quartz worktops, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and a range of integrated appliances to include - electric hob, seperate double oven, dishwasher & fridge/freezer. There are also patio doors leading to a beautiful south-facing rear garden & patio area.
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C & SHOWER ROOM
- Downstairs shower room with tiled floor & partially tiled walls, Duravit wall mounted sink & low flush wc. Heated chrome towel rail and shower cubicle, with Mira Sport electric shower. A cloakroom is also included.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.7m (7' 7" x 5' 7")
Utility room with tiled floor, Bosch washing machine & tumble dryer (which will both be left for the purchaser), storage units, single drainer and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.82m (12' 7" x 9' 3")
Bright double bedroom with carpet and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Double bedroom with carpet and built-in cupboard. Recessed lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Excellent shower room with heated chrome towel rail, designer vanity sink unit & low flush wc, tiled floor & partially tiled walls, thermostatically controlled shower with rainfall shower head, bright velux window and recessed lighting.
- Outside the property, offers a beautiful south facing rear garden, laid in lawn & patio area, perfect for enjoying the sunshine and for entertainment. A rear tarmac driveway, and garden shed.