This excellent end terrace home is well presented throughout and located in the popular Bloomfield area of East Belfast. It is conveniently located close to an array of shops & cafes in the Bloomfield and Ballyhackamore areas, within walking distance of Connswater shopping centre and offers only a short commute to Belfast City Centre and the George Best City Airport.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a bright lounge with bay window, a modern fully fitted kitchen, two well appointed double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with white suite. The property is further enhanced by uPVC double glazing & GFCH
Externally there is a small forecourt to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear.
This home provides a great opportunity for first time buyers, young couples and investors alike to purchase a property in a popular and convenient residential area at a very competitive price. The property represents excellent value in today's market and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance hall with laminate flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.83m x 3.1m (22' 5" x 10' 2")
Bright & spacious living and dining space, with laminate flooring and bay window.
- 1.91m x 4.04m (6' 3" x 13' 3")
Modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, tiled flooring, electric oven & hob, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 2.79m (13' 3" x 9' 2")
Spacious double bedroom with carpet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
Double bedroom with carpet.
- Modern bathroom with three piece white suite, to include wash hand basin, low flush wc and thermo controlled shower over bath. Fully tilled.
- Small forecourt to the front and good sized yard to the rear.