- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing & OFCH
- Driveway to Front & South Facing Rear Garden
This spacious mid terrace property offers the opportunity to purchase a home in the popular Castlereagh area of East Belfast. Situated just off the Upper Knockbreda Road, this property is close to many leading schools, Forestside shopping centre, Tesco at Newtonbreda, Ormeau Park and the local shops and cafes of the Cregagh Road. The area is well served by 'Metro' bus links and offers a short commute to Belfast city centre and George Best City Airport.
Internally the property comprises of a bright living room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom with white suite. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing & GFCH.
Externally there is a driveway to the front and enclosed south facing garden to rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Welcoming entrance hall with laminate flooring and under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.71m (14' 4" x 12' 2")
Spacious living room with laminate flooring.
- 6.43m x 2.01m (21' 1" x 6' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level storage units, electric hob and oven, tile effect laminate flooring and partially tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.2m (15' 0" x 10' 6")
Spacious double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.62m (10' 5" x 8' 7")
Well proportioned double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.1m (11' 8" x 10' 2")
Bright double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Family bathroom with white suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with electric shower over and tile effect vinyl flooring. Hotpress and storage.
- Enclosed driveway for off road parking to front & south facing rear garden with lawn, paved patio area, outside tap and boiler house with storage.
Contact our branch on 028 9070 2999 or click below to make an enquiry