We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious semi-detached home, in the ever popular area of Rosetta where competitively priced homes remain in demand. The property is situated within walking distance of Forestside shopping complex, local schools, bus links and only a short commute to Belfast city centre. We are positive that this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Although requiring some modernisation, which the price reflects, this superb home offers endless potential and opportunity. Early viewing is highly recommended. .
Internally the property comprises two bright reception rooms, fitted kitchen, downstairs wc, three generous bedrooms and bathroom suite with coloure suite.
Externally, there is a driveway and garden to the front, leading to detached garage and an exellent garden to rear.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
VALUATION: If you are thinking of selling, we would be delighted to provide a FREE VALUATION of your property. Our goal is to achieve the optimum sale price for your property while saving you money on fees.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: VISION PROPERTY are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers – Vision Property have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Welcoming entrance hall with carpet.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.58m (14' 6" x 11' 9")
Bright front reception room with carpet and electric fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.73m (12' 3" x 12' 3")
Spacious dining/living room with carpet and electric fire.
- Well presented kitchen with an excellent range of high & low level units, single stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, laminate flooring and partially tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Downstairs WC with vanity unit and low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
Double bedroom with carpet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Double bedroom with carpet and built wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.26m (9' 3" x 7' 5")
Generous single bedroom with carpet.
- Paved driveway and garden to the front an impressive well maintained garden to the rear, and detached garage.