This well presented town house located on upper Larkfield Road offers spacious accommodation coupled with a quiet residential location, in the ever popular Sydenham area of East Belfast. Situated close to all local amenities, schools, shops, George Best City Airport and within easy commuting distance of Belfast city centre.
Internally the property comprises of a bright entrance hall, living room, a modern fitted kitchen, three well appointed bedrooms, bathroom with white suite & separate shower room. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing & OFCH.
Externally there is a driveway, integral garage & grassed area to the front & a large enclosed garden to rear.
This property provides a fantastic opportunity to purchase an affordable home within a popular residential area of East Belfast and early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment. This property will be sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers, including the first time buyer, and growing families.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
VALUATION: If you are thinking of selling, we would be delighted to provide a FREE VALUATION of your property. Our goal is to achieve the optimum sale price for your property while saving you money on fees.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: VISION PROPERTY are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers – Vision Property have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Welcoming & bright entrance hall with tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 3.86m (20' 6" x 12' 8")
Spacious living room with laminate flooring, fireplace & open fire.
- 4.5m x 2.67m (14' 9" x 8' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units, single stainless steel sink unit & vinyl flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.62m x 2.26m (8' 7" x 7' 5")
Sun room with laminate flooring & leads to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
Double bedroom with carpet flooring & built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.49m (10' 5" x 8' 2")
Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.44m (9' 7" x 8' 0")
Bright bedroom with carpet flooring & built in storage cupboards.
- Luxury bathroom with white suite comprising of a 'P' shaped bath and thermostatially controlled shower over, low flush wc, vanity unit, vertical radiator & finished with tiled flooring & partially tiled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled separate shower room with low flush wc, vanity unit, storage unit, shower cubicle with rain fall shower & vertical radiator.
- Driveway, integral garage & grassed area to front. To the rear, a stunning enclosed garden with a paved patio area and raised decking area, that is perfect for entertaining.