Masterfully extended and completely renovated to create the ultimate in contemporary style, sophistication and class, this awe inspiring home really must be viewed internally, to be fully appreciated. With meticulous attention to detail and thoughtful design, the renovations to the original property have created a stunning family home. Located in the sought after Castlereagh area of East Belfast this property is close to excellent local schools and within walking distance of the delightful Greenville Park and Connswater Greenway. The location is well served by Metro bus links and offers a short commute to Belfast city centre and George Best City Airport, Forestside Retail Park and Tesco Castlereagh.
Internally, on the ground floor, the property comprises a welcoming entrance hall with wood effect tiling, front reception room with bright bay window, downstairs wc, utility room, and a beautifully extended open plan kitchen and family room. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, two double and one single, (master is with luxurious en-suite shower room, velux window and remotely controlled blinds), and a stunning family bathroom.
Outside the property, there is a beautifully presented landscaped garden to the front and south facing rear garden and patio area, perfect for entertaining, along with a gated tarmac driveway.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
VALUATION: If you are thinking of selling, we would be delighted to provide a FREE VALUATION of your property. Our goal is to achieve the optimum sale price for your property while saving you money on fees.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: VISION PROPERTY are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers – Vision Property have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Welcoming entrance hall with wood effect tiling, recessed lighting and column radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.15m (12' 3" x 10' 4")
Spacious front reception room with carpet and bay window.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Utility room with wood effect tiling, storage units, stainless steel sink, radiator and plumbed for tumble dryer and washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- Downstairs w/c with wood effect tiling, low flush wc, heated towel rail and vanity unit with chrome mixer tap.
- 8.43m x 5.05m (27' 8" x 16' 7")
Stunning extended open plan kitchen with wood effect tiling, an excellent range of high and low level units, recessed lighting, quartz worktops, island space and family area. Induction hob, integrated dishwasher, seperate oven & microwave and 1.5 stainless steel sink unit. A skylight has also been fitted to the extension, which is an excellent addition, along with patio doors leading to the rear garden and patio area. Other add ons include a wine cooler and USB sockets.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.97m x 3.12m (19' 7" x 10' 3")
Bright & spacious master bedroom with carpet, velux window, USB sockets, motorised blinds, walk in wardrobe & ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern ensuite shower room with vinyl flooring, partially tiled walls, low flush wc, heated towel rail, vanity unit, and shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.2m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
Double bedroom with carpet and bay window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 1.91m (7' 5" x 6' 3")
Single bedroom with carpet.
- Impressive bathroom with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, shower over bath, thermo controlled shower, heated towel rail, low flush wc, vanity unit with round wash hand basin.
- The roofspace is partially floored with lighting, and a slingsby ladder.
- Enclosed gardens to the front & rear, with patio areas, south facing to the rear and gated tarmac driveway.