- Superb 3 Storey Townhouse
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Rooms
- Four Impressive Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing & OFCH
- Small Garden Area To Front & Enclosed Yard to Rear
- Convenient Location
This substantial three storey townhouse is situated on the main Woodstock Road in a popular residential area of East Belfast, which offers a variety of shops on its doorstep and easy access to Belfast city centre, Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange by road and Metro bus links. The property has been maintained to a very high standard and some refurbishment has taken place in recent years, leaving a purchaser with little to do but move in. Due to the size and condition of this impressive property, it will be sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers, including first time buyers, investors and growing families. Early viewing is highly recommended to ensure you don't miss out.
- Welcoming entrance hall with hard wood flooring.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 7.67m x 3.35m (25' 2" x 11' 0")
Impressive living/dining room with bright bay window, tall ceiling, open fireplace and carpet flooring.
- 3.05m x 2.11m (10' 0" x 6' 11")
Modern kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, electric oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, vinyl flooring and partially tiled. Leading to downstairs shower room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Excellent shower room with tiled walls, electric shower, low flush w/c & pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 4.44m (14' 3" x 14' 7")
Substantial master bedroom with large bay window, built in wardrobe, and carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 3.2m (9' 9" x 10' 6")
Double bedroom with vinyl flooring and built wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower room with electric shower, low flush w/c & pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 3.43m (15' 8" x 11' 3")
Spacious double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 3.2m (9' 4" x 10' 6")
Double bedroom with vinyl flooring.
- Small garden area to front & enclosed yard to rear
Contact our branch on 028 9070 2999 or click below to make an enquiry