We are delighted to offer for sale this excellent family home, located off the Holywood Road, in East Belfast. Sydenham Crescent is a sought after location and this home will be sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
The property offers spacious accomodation throughout, the ground floor comprising a welcoming entrance hall, two spacious reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory and a recently fitted downstairs WC. On the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with coloured suite. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating.
Externally, there is a tarmac driveway, well maintained front & rear gardens, and a detached garage.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid missing out on all that this excellent home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Welcoming entrance hall with carpet.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.43m (11' 0" x 11' 3")
Front reception room with bay window and hard wood flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 3.96m (10' 1" x 13' 0")
Family room with carpet flooring, cast iron stove and patio doors leading to the conservatory.
- 2.49m x 3.25m (8' 2" x 10' 8")
Fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high & low level units, vinyl flooring, partially tiled walls, single drainer and electric hob & oven. The kitchen is also plumbed for a washing machine.
- 2.59m x 3.12m (8' 6" x 10' 3")
Tiled flooring & door leading to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Recently fitted, with wash hand basin, low flush wc and laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 3.66m (9' 8" x 12' 0")
Double bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.64m (11' 5" x 8' 8")
Double bedroom with laminate flooring and mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.67m (8' 3" x 8' 9")
Spacious single bedroom with mirrored sliderobes.
- Partially tiled bathroom with coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Outside the property offers a tarmac driveway, well maintained front & rear gardens and an impressive detached garage with sink.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.17m x 6.5m (13' 8" x 21' 4")