- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Two Bright Reception rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing & OFCH
- Enclosed Gardens To The Front & Rear
We are delighted to offer for sale this excellent family home in the sought after residential area of Orangefield, East Belfast. The property is within walking distance of Orangefield and Greenville Parks and the recently developed Connswater Community Greenway and many of Belfast's leading schools. The location is well served by Metro bus links and offers a short commute to Belfast city centre & Connswater retail park.
Internally the property consists of a welcoming entrance hall, spacious living room, dining room, fully fitted modern kitchen, three bright bedrooms & family bathroom with white suite. The property benefits further from uPVC double glazing & OFCH.
Externally there is an enclosed garden to the front & a large south facing rear garden.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Welcoming entrance hall with wood flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
Bright living room with Marble fireplace & real wood flooring
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.12m (10' 9" x 10' 3")
Separate dining room with real wood flooring
- 4.09m x 3.53m (13' 5" x 11' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units, 'Frankie' sink unit integrated appliances, electric hob & oven, breakfast bar & tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.68m (12' 9" x 12' 1")
Spacious double bedroom with 'Mirrored Sliderobes' and laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
Bright double bedroom with laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.49m (10' 1" x 8' 2")
Large single bedroom with laminate flooring
- Fully tiled family bathroom with white suite comprising of a panelled bath & electric shower over & pedestal wash hand basin. Separate WC
- Enclosed garden to front & south facing enclosed paved garden to rear with outside tap
Contact our branch on 028 9070 2999 or click below to make an enquiry