We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive family home within the quiet cul-de-sac of Ferndene Park in Dundonald. The property benefits from easy access to the East Point Entertainment Village, Asda Superstore, and many of the town's popular restaurants and cafes. David Lloyd Health Club, the Ulster Hospital and a range of leading schools are also close at hand. It is only a short commute to Belfast City centre, Comber, Newtownards and the seaside towns of Holywood and Bangor.
Internally the property comprises a number of potential reception rooms & bedrooms, which allows you to have numerous options to adapt the layout to your needs. A spacious kitchen, conservatory, a downstairs bathroom and an upstairs shower room. Externally, to the front, there is a well maintained garden, driveway and garage, and a superb garden to the rear. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Welcoming entrance hall with Parquet flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.45m (14' 8" x 11' 4")
Bright living room with carpet and gas fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.43m (11' 4" x 11' 3")
Front reception/dining room with carpet.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
Family room, with the option to be used as a bedroom, with carpet flooring and built in sliderobes.
- 3.76m x 5.28m (12' 4" x 17' 4")
Spacious kitchen with an excellent range of high & low level units, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge & freezer, two & a half sink and Amtico flooring.
- 2.87m x 2.84m (9' 5" x 9' 4")
Conservatory with tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.26m (11' 6" x 7' 5")
Utility room plumbed for washing machine.
- Bathroom with three piece suite, to include low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over head.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.16m x 3.78m (23' 6" x 12' 5")
Master bedroom with built in wardobes and carpet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.51m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
Spacious double bedroom with carpet.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 3.35m (11' 1" x 11' 0")
Double bedroom with carpet and velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower room with low flush wc, vanity unit and walk in shower cubicle with thermo controlled shower. Amtico flooring, tiled walls and velux window.
- Outside the property offers a driveway to the front, a well maintained front garden and garage and an impressive garden to the rear.