We are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached home, in the ever popular Orby area in East Belfast. Although this property is in need of some updating, it offers serious potential and provides an excellent opportunity to own a home in this sought after family location. Orby is in the catchment area for many leading primary, secondary & grammar schools and offers convenience to local amenities, such as Tesco Castlereagh, Orangefield Park and Ballyhackamore Village. Belfast City centre and the George Best Belfast City Airport are also within a short, and straightforward commute.
Internally the property comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms & family bathroom. The property benefits further from uPVC glazing & GFCH
Externally, a tarmac driveway, well maintained front garden, detached garage and a superb rear garden.
We are confident that this home will attract immediate interest and early viewing is highly recommended to ensure that you don't miss out.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.66m (10' 10" x 12' 0")
Bright front reception room with carpet.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.76m (11' 3" x 12' 4")
Spacious back reception room with carpet.
- 3.78m x 2.18m (12' 5" x 7' 2")
Fully tiled kitchen with an excellent range of high & low level units.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 3.61m (10' 6" x 11' 10")
Bright double bedroom with mirrored sliderobes and carpet flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.78m (10' 6" x 12' 5")
Double bedroom with carpet.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.18m (8' 7" x 7' 2")
Single bedroom with carpet.
- Family bathroom with three piece suite to include, shower with taps, bath, wash hand basin and wc.
- Enclosed garden, driveway & garage to front & enclosed rear garden.