- Well Presented Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Through Lounge And Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Shed And Driveway
- uPVC Windows Throughout And OFCH
- Located In a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Offered On An Unfurnished Basis
- No Pets
This beautiful semi detached family home, ideally situated in a quiet Cul-de-sac, is in a popular residential area off the Holywood Road in East Belfast. With easy access to the local shops of the Belmont Road, the property also benefits from close proximity to Ikea and Sainsburys at Holywood Exchange and Tesco at Knocknagoney. Local schools can also be found in the vicinity and the location also offers a simple commute to Belfast city centre and George Best City Airport by road and Metro bus links.
Internally the well presented property comprises a large through lounge and dining room with a view of the garden, a separate modern kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house further benefits from double glazing, oil fired central heating, front garden with Driveway and an enclosed rear garden with partially laid lawn.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Contact our branch on 028 9070 2999 or click below to make an enquiry