- Excellent Semi Detached Property
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- Two Bright Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- Shower Room
- Enclosed Front Garden & South Facing Rear Garden
- Chain Free Sale
We are delighted to offer for sale this excellent family home in the sought after residential area of Orangefield, East Belfast. The property is within walking distance of Orangefield and Greenville Parks and the recently developed Connswater Community Greenway and many of Belfast's leading schools. The location is well served by Metro bus links and offers a short commute to Belfast city centre & Connswater retail park.
Internally the property consists of a welcoming entrance hall, spacious living room, dining room, fully fitted kitchen, downstairs W/C, three bright bedrooms & shower room. The property benefits further from uPVC double glazing & OFCH.
Externally there is an enclosed large south facing rear garden.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.18m (13' 6" x 10' 5")
Bright front reception room with carpet flooring and electric fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.97m (10' 7" x 9' 9")
Living/dining room with carpet flooring.
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
Excellent kitchen with a great range of high and low level units, tiled floor, stainless steel drainer, tiled walls and plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 4.17m (11' 5" x 13' 8")
Spacious double bedroom with carpet flooring and built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.05m (13' 8" x 10' 0")
Double bedroom with carpet flooring and built wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.41m (9' 9" x 7' 11")
Single bedroom with carpet flooring and built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.6m (7' 11" x 5' 3")
Fully tiled shower room, with thermo controlled shower, heated towel rail and wall mounted sink,
- Large private south facing garden with outside light and tap.
Contact our branch on 028 9070 2999 or click below to make an enquiry